Radbahn is 9 km long, runs through Berlin and protects cyclists from weather and traffic. It’s a dream scenario for all cyclists and a unique chance for the german capital to build a flagship project that celebrates environmentally friendly mobility, renewable energy, social interaction and integration, culture and the arts. Radbahn is feasible: this has been demonstrated in the book we wrote, in cooperation with multiple experts.
We would tremendously value your support for the next phases of our project: we now need to continue to convince Berlin politicians of the idea, expand our networks and ensure we can keep our organization up and running.
You can support us by donating money, shopping online somewhat differently and promoting the project in your networks. More specifically, you can:
- Donate directly
paper planes e.V.
Triodos Bank Deutschland (1)
- Start your online shopping from www.wecanhelp.de/radbahn
You pay exactly the same amount as you would otherwise, but we get up to 15% of the purchase price, donated to us by participating companies, such as Deutsche Bahn, IKEA, MediaMarkt and more than 1700 others
- Promote our project to your employer, colleagues and friends. We’re always seeking new partners and supporters.
- Buy our book "Radbahn Berlin. Future Visions for the Ecomobile City". On www.jovis.de
- Or simply donate via betterplace.org! We are a registered charitable association so your donation is tax deductible.
Donate now for “Radbahn Berlin by paper planes e.V.”. The donation is processed by our partner betterplace.org
(1) We are a registered charitable association and thus your donation is tax deductible in Germany. For donations less than 200 euros, a proof of payment will be sufficient for the Tax Authorities. In case of bigger donations, please contact email@example.com to receive a donation certificate for taxation purposes.